WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
In accordance with the latest advisories issued by the Department of Health to safeguard the health and well-being of our valued customers, MINI Showrooms and MINI Service Centres are open to serve you with the following measures in place.
- 1. Body temperature scanning will be done before entering the premises (37.4°C and below will be allowed to enter). As mandated by the DOH, everyone should wear face masks, face shield and must fill out the online health declaration form.
2. Alcohol disinfectant dispensers are at the key locations of our showroom and service areas for customers and staff to sanitize regularly.
3. We wish to inform you that our showroom and service areas including displays, test drive units, customer units under repair and units for delivery are being sanitized regularly.
4. Due to capacity limit, we encourage appointment bookings for test drives and servicing which can be done via the MINI Online Showroom and MINI Service Online Portal.
5. All our staff were instructed carefully to observe proper personal hygiene and to maintain adequate physical distance from their customers at all times within the premises.
We seek for your cooperation and understanding that if for any cause you have been to any of the countries with positive cases of Covid-19, have been in direct contact with a person who is positive of the virus, a person under monitoring/investigation or if you are not feeling well, we will have to reschedule your visit in our facility until such time that you are feeling very well or cleared of this virus already.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us at:
Hotline: +63917-622-8900 or +63917-508-6640
We encourage our customers to join us in upholding these safety measures to minimize the spread of Covid-19.
Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.